Sunday, March 6, 2011

March Roars In

Its been a while since I've been on here. This is the time of putting away stuff used during hunting season and cleaning up equipment. I've also been selling unused equipment and clothing that has, magically, shrunk if you know what I mean. I am going to purchase some new camo from Day One. I, along with some other friends, have been scouting and preparing for next year; all the while keeping our eyes peeled for sheds...no luck in that department yet. Also doing some maintenance on treestands...can't overlook safety.

Spring gobbler season is fast approaching. Danny Pusey made me two of his fantastic slate calls as "winnings" from last springs MWC Turkey Contest. My partner and I racked up the most points for our gobblers and were receipients of these great prizes. My calls are slate over glass pots and they do sound good. I asked Danny for a medium pitched, raspy call and he delivered nicely. I'll see if I can post a pic here.


Last Years Model







No comments:

Post a Comment