Friday, April 12, 2013

Eve - Spring Gobbler Season #50 for Me

Wow ... who would have thought I would reach this milestone - my 50th Spring Gobbler Season. I thank the Creator for nature and all the enjoyment I have enjoyed in it. I also value greatly all the experiences I've had and the people that have imparted a lot of "turkey hunting knowledge" to me and the people I've met along the way critter. I also value the opportunity to be so involved with the restoration of the wild turkey in Maryland as a wildlife biologist. I also appreciate my wife who has "understood" this passion that I have for the wild turkey.

I'm going to start my season off tomorrow by taking an acquaintance from Frederick County and his son on youth day. The gobblers are there; they just need to cooperate and I need to make the right decisions. More tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment