Thursday, May 31, 2012

Season Guiding Summary


I just want to take this opportunity to thank all of you that booked a hunt with me this Spring. It was very productive ... with twelve bookings, 5 longbeards were taken home with two more that had shot opportunities that didn't take them. That is a pretty good percentage, but more importantly, we all had fun.  It was truly a pleasure sharing the "turkey woods" and my style of longbeard hunting with you. I enjoyed meeting you, your son and/or your dad and spending some quality time immersed in the sights and sounds of God's wonderful creation. I only wish every one of you could have gone home with a longbeard in your truck bed. I truly hope that, during our time together, lasting memories were made and that maybe you gleaned one technique that will improve your gobbler hunting for years to come. You all gave me some experiences that added prominently to the extreme pleasure and fun that I've enjoyed for forty nine Spring gobbler seasons. Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment