Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Hunting

Well, after spending enjoyable time with all my family over the Christmas, I am able to get back to some late season hunting. I'll try to get in one more rifle hunt with my grandson, Joshua. Sika with a bow is a given. I'll be spending lots of time in Delaware with the handgun and muzzleloader trying to fill  freezers. Delaware always proves to be a lot of fun with good friends. Fox, coyote and crow hunting are certain activities as well. I look forward to the fantastic full bodied mount that Jason is doing of the my monster 2010 sika stag.

With not owning any hunting land of my own, I would like to thank all of the landowners who have allowed me to enjoy the fruits of their labor and property. Its not just the taking of game animals buts its the experience in and with the Lord's handiwork that brings me such pleasure. As the credit card commercial says, the experience is "Priceless".  Please accept my very sincere thanks. Also, thanks to my hunting friends, you know who you are. I have enjoyed hunting with you this year.

May you all have a fantastic 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment