Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of Hunting Season - A New Blog Launched

Well, I guess I should be out hunting since its the first day of bow season in Delaware and dove and resident goose in Maryland but, with a 95 degree temp outside and a post 60 wisdom I had some business chores to accomplish. Thanks to the great expertise of Bob Lynch of Creative Outdoors to counter my lack of, the Wildlife Advantage website has been updated, a fantastic Sika Deer Hitch Cover cover was made available to you at the Products Section and, most importantly, this Gain the Advantage Blog has been set in motion.

My objective for this Blog is to record experiences of mine and close hunting friends about sika deer and whitetail hunting then make observatins that may help you to gain an ADVANTAGE. I will also learn to post some interesting wildlife related photos.

I hope you will visit here often this hunting season. I wish you all a safe and fruitful hunting season and trust that you and your friends will have many great experiences that you will share here.

Best wishes,
Doug Wigfield of Wildlife Advantage  

1 comment:

  1. Doug, you should make a link from your blog back to your website!

    ReplyDelete