Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hurricane Earl's Day

Took the day to get a lot of honey-do's DONE. An avid Sika Seducer user called and said he was heading for Gander Mtn. for some last minute things before his elk trip on Monday. I went along for the ride. While I was there I saw where Gander had the Sika Seducers prominantly displayed in a case near the Gun Section (nice display). So, if you don't order from the Wildlife Advantage website you can pick them up at:
Anglers, Chesapeake Outdoors, Shore Sportsman, Oak Creek Taxidermy, Woolford Store, Gander Mountain, Winks Sporting Goods and Whitetail Outpost (soon).

I spent the balance of the evening getting all my bowhunting gear in the packs and ready to go. I also got the warm weather ULTIMATE CAMO cleaned and scentfree. This pattern is great if you haven't seen it. Go to their website to order.

Today is grass cutting day then, possibly, a bow hunt in Delaware. I've seen a couple of nice velvet bucks taken so far...one by Michael Hutchinson (Tanktruck on MWC). Congrats Tank.

Will post up again later. Have a great day no matter what you're doing.    Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment