Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MWC Fatal Attraction

I sealed up a care package we are sending to my nephew who is in Afganistan somewhere. He is a career Marine, gysgt, annd is serving his 2nd tour there and served 2 tours in Iraq. I am really proud of him and of all those who are serving to give us the freedom that we have right now.

I had to work so I did have time to squeeze getting some fatal attraction over to a stand site I have in Delaware. I would like to have put a camera on it but knew better. It is in a fairly thick spot...the kind you would expect to see a big ole buck sneaking around in. I hope that is the case. I will probably sika hunt but do want to see if anything found the attraction since this morning. Decisions - decisions. I'll let you all know what happens with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment